Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bagpipe Lessons In Your Own Home !

Bringing Bagpipe Tuition to Everyone, Everywhere.

I have got got got been instruction music for many old age and always thought that there must be a better manner of reaching more than people who have a desire to larn a musical instrument but who have no thought of how to travel about it.

People who dwell in distant areas. People who make not cognize of anyone who learns their desired instrument in their area. People who might believe that they may be thought of as “odd” for wishing to larn a peculiar instrument.

I learn bagpipes and have got been a professional bagpiper for many old age as a rival and as entertainer. Of course, I am Scottish! In between piping commitments, I have got always taught immature and old folks with a desire to larn properly. But, people are only willing to go so far, for their weekly lesson and so we, as instructors are limited to the country that we can cover. A few old age ago, I set together a tuition programme for the complete novice that took all the cant out of learning and explained it all in simple language.

I then created a tutorial book with all the techniques needed to play properly. And set all the cotent on cd.

I then recorded an audio cadmium to explicate and show everything on the tutorial cd.

I then recorded a video cd, showing my hands in close-up sol that the pupil could see exactly what was needed. Now I had the complete tuition course for the bagpipes. I advertised it on my website and gross sales have got been very good with orders coming in from all over the world.

Still, I was not 100% happy. I was not reaching adequate people. So I decided to seek a new attack to teaching.

Live web conferencing or video conferencing where there can be many people online at any 1 time who, are all at the same phase of learning and can derive by watching and hearing to the manner others are progressing or are having a difficult time. The competitory component really works. There can now be people interacting with me from all over the world. The play for me and I can state them what they are doing right/wrong and can show how to make it properly.

The feedback I have got had so far have been really positive with people willing to pay between $20 and $50 for a 1 hr lesson. Iodine am hoping to start this type of tuition astatine the beginning of April and would welcome any remarks or suggestions that mightiness be of some benefit to me or my students.

Please fall in me on my website: www.learn2pipe.com

I can be contacted by e-mail at: enquiries@learn2pipe.com

Telephone : +44(0)1239 711868

Cellphone : 07751014474

Thank you for taking the time to read this short article.

Pipe Major Henry Martin Robert R. Pinkman.

No comments: